First medium-sized puzzle, and a Yajilin at that! This one was a pain in the rear to construct; I had to balance a stubbornness for sticking to the theme (no clues in the midpoints of rectangles) and a tendency for deadly patterns to show up in three different places. Happy that I finally managed to make it work, even if it's a bit easier than I had originally hoped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've continued to supply puzzles for the Mustang Math Tournament ! While MMT is primarily a math contest for middle school students (mo...
-
Oh no, two loop genres in two weeks? Who have I become? Today's genre is Turnaround , a puzzle type by Indonesian constructor chaotic_...
-
Today's genre has started to gain some popularity in the wider puzzle sphere, but is still niche enough that it probably works for the S...
Very interesting yajilin. I've seen your name from mathematics and I'm pleasantly surprised you do puzzles as well.
ReplyDeletePuzzles are a relatively new venture for me -- I only started getting seriously into them last summer :)
Delete