Monday, April 25, 2022

Puzzle 106 (Slitherlink)

Here's a Slitherlink puzzle.  This one was already intended to be hard, but then I made an incorrect deduction; the resulting puzzle is probably the hardest one on my blog so far.  Normally, I wouldn't post this on my blog, but I don't think the logic is out of place given the rest of the puzzle, so I'm keeping it.  (It's pretty nice stuff, anyway!  Definitely not intended, but whatever.)

Online interface (puzz.link) 

Online interface (Penpa) 



1 comment:

  1. A hard puzzle, but definitely not impossible. I think I've seen harder djmathman puzzles. I had to do some extreme look-ahead for the last significant deduction, but no trial mode.

    On a personal note, I've found a lot of joy in the past from your problems in math competitions as a K-12 student. It's great to see someone from that world follow to my new passion of pencil puzzles. I think both genres possess a similar appeal.

    ReplyDelete