This was originally designed for another speedsetting event in the CTC server, but I decided I wanted to take some more time on it. Unfortunately, this did not get accepted to GMPuzzles because of the lack of clue symmetry, but I think the solve path flows smoothly enough to give it some more exposure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've continued to supply puzzles for the Mustang Math Tournament ! While MMT is primarily a math contest for middle school students (mo...
-
Oh no, two loop genres in two weeks? Who have I become? Today's genre is Turnaround , a puzzle type by Indonesian constructor chaotic_...
-
Today's genre has started to gain some popularity in the wider puzzle sphere, but is still niche enough that it probably works for the S...
This has some very nice deductions, and a GM puzzles post would have been well-deserved imho. Symmetry is overrated :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Serkan liked the puzzle too, but the pentominoes theme is apparently common enough that symmetry would still be necessary.
Delete